Biden Cracks Down on Big Tech in New Executive Order
President Biden took aim at Big Tech in his latest executive order on Friday. Or at least that's what they said. The sweeping executive order says it cracks down on Big Tech’s anti-competitive practices. The order includes 72 actions and recommendations aimed at promoting competition in the U.S. economy after the global pandemic.
EXCLUSIVE: Bozell, Levin BASH Marxism, Big Tech ‘Censorship’
Big Tech companies have readily censored anyone they disagree with for years. Now, a new book from nationally syndicated radio talk show host Mark Levin details their radical motives. Media Research Center President Brent Bozell analyzed the problem with Levin in an interview on his…
Trump RIPS Facebook, Twitter, Google in WSJ: ‘Why I’m Suing Big Tech’
Big Tech has made a habit out of silencing conservatives for too long, but former President Donald Trump decided to fight back, launching lawsuits against Facebook, Twitter and Google. Trump put Big Tech on blast in an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal. He described the internet as “the new public square.” And the former president called out Big Tech companies for being “increasingly…
Leftist SPLC WHINES Twitter Amplifies ‘Extreme Far-Right Voices’
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) claims in its mission statement that the organization works to “advance the human rights of all people.” But the SPLC has appeared more interested in silencing and deplatforming conservatives from platforms like Twitter in recent years than promoting so-called human rights.
The SPLC has now claimed that, rather than censor conservatives, Twitter…
36 States Sue Google For Alleged Antitrust Violations
Thirty-six states and Washington D.C. have sued Google over alleged antitrust violations in the Android app store. The California federal court case challenges a recently expanded Google policy that forces app developers to pay a 30 percent commission fee on sales made through the Google Play store.
CALLED OUT: J.D. Vance Says Google Is 'Conspiring’ with the CCP
During an interview on the Tuesday edition of Fox News PrimeTime, Hillbilly Elegy author and Ohio U.S. Senate candidate J.D. Vance (R) accused Google of “conspiring” with China.
SEE YOU IN COURT! Trump Announces Lawsuit Against Big Tech, CEOs
Big Tech corporations have a notorious history of silencing conservatives on social media platforms, but their tyrannical practice of censoring opinions that they disagree with may come back to haunt them. Former President Donald Trump has decided to fight back and take legal action against the Big Tech platforms that banned him earlier in the year.
Trump announced that he would file…
Bozell: Axios Lies, Saying No Substantial Evidence Big Tech Is Biased
On Wednesday, Media Research Center President L. Brent Bozell III slammed Axios for claiming there’s no “substantial evidence” of anti-conservative censorship online. Axios made the ridiculous claim in an article about how former President Donald Trump was suing multiple Big Tech CEOs.
WORST Censorship in June: 5 Ways Big Tech Silenced the American People
The battle against Big Tech and woke corporations took another dramatic turn in June as conservatives confronted another hard truth. Not only must Americans face the fear that Big Tech can censor them at a moment’s notice, but now woke corporations are monitoring their social lives to determine if people are safe to keep as customers.
Professor Accuses Twitter of Restricting Remarks Critical of China
Even academic credentials might not protect users from censorship. University of Canterbury Professor Anne-Marie Brady was reportedly censored after criticizing the Chinese President Xi Jinping.
MRC Welcomes New Partner in Free Speech Alliance from Spain
The Media Research Center (MRC) is proud to announce the addition of our new partner to the Free Speech Alliance, Fundación Disenso. Disenso is a strong voice for freedom of speech in Spain. Operating as a think tank of Spain's third political force, VOX, Disenso dedicates itself to the analysis and study of the prevailing culture war.
One America News Network Launches Social Media Platform
One America News Network launched its own social media platform on July 4.
Facebook Censors #Revolution Hashtag
Facebook has censored search results displaying a #revolution hashtag.
Right Side Broadcasting Network SUSPENDED from YouTube
YouTube has suspended Right Side Broadcasting Network and removed the news site’s videos of former President Donald Trump’s rallies. YouTube took down the videos because the footage allegedly violated the platform’s Community Guidelines, according to RSBN.