Welcome to TV’s Worst of the Week, where MRC Culture's on TV Blog recounts the top liberal bias moments in entertainment television from the past week!
From Our Blog
• We learned the new Miss Universe is a climate alarmist when she answered a question about global warming by hyperbolically warning that "each action could either kill or save nature."
• Seth Rogen and Sarah Silverman came out with the nastiest, most hate-filled animated Christmas series ever. Raunchy, crude and filled with expletives, it even managed to drag on Easter, saying, "Fuck the resurrection!"
• CBS's SWAT gave a sympathetic portrayal of illegal immigrants as "young women fleeing oppression and violence" who can't "go through the proper channels" because they'd be "sweating it out in detention centers where they'll probably endure the same abuses they fled."
• The ladies of Sex and the City returned to HBO Max under the new title And Just Like That… They tried to be all woke and anti-racist but wound up "a tad bit white savior complex."
• Speaking of woke reboots, The CW's 4400 glorified the Black Panthers and violent tactics in the Civil Rights era.
• Finally, the filthy fifth and final season of F is for Family on Netflix, continued it's pattern of bashing religion and the police while also sexualizing children.