Five for Five: Top Five Journalistic Obamagasms Exposed by NewsBusters | Round 4 of T-shirt Winners
It's time once again for "Five for Five," this time around we unveil the top five Journalistic Obamagasms Exposed by NewsBusters.
We know what you're thinking: "Only five?!"
Since they're all so equally good, or bad, as the case may be, I'll leave it to you folks to rank them in the comments section.
- Chris Matthews's restless leg syndrome ["Matthews: Obama Speech Caused 'Thrill Going Up My Leg'" from February 13, 2008]
- The birds of the air declaring the glory of Barack ["ABC: 'National Pride' Made Cold Feel Warmer as Seagulls 'Awed' by Obama's Inaugural" from January 20, 2009]
- Evan Thomas (sort of) deifying Obama ["Newsweek's Evan Thomas: Obama Is 'Sort of God'" from June 5, 2009]
- Chris Matthews explaining his mission in life ["Matthews: My Job Is to Make Obama Presidency a Success" from November 6, 2008]
- Time magazine wishing everyone a Merry Obamamas ["Time Mag: Obama a 'Prince' Like Jesus Born of 'Imagination, History and Hope'" from November 11, 2008]
- Harriett G. of Anderson, Ind.
- Michael B. of Everglades City, Fla.
- Kimberly D. of Los Alamos, Calif.
- April E. of Youngstown, Ohio
- Michael E. of Shelbyville, Ind.
- Loran C. of San Francisco, Calif.
- Paul L. of Peaks Island, Maine
- Laurel A. of Aurora, Colo.
- Joseph Y. of Springfield, Ky.
- Chester S. of La Grande, Ore.
- Matt T. of Los Angeles, Calif.
- Debbie S. of Joliet, Ill.
- Helene S. of Elgin, Tex.
- Paul H. of West Chester, Pa.
- Nick L. of Concord, N.C.
- Steven J. of Naples, Fla.
- Eileen B. of Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- John F. of Herndon, Va.
- Kenneth E. of Wichita, Kan.
- Keith R. of Kalispell, Mont.
- H.R. H. of Berlin, Md.
- Max A. of Lenoir, N.C.
- Fredrick G. of San Diego, Calif.
- Savanah M. of Roswell, Ga.
- Margaret B. of Kenner, La.