It’s Episode Ten of MRC’s new video series, CensorTrack with TR. This week, we talked about how Big Tech favors the left even when it comes to individual opinions, this time regarding trans and traditional family ideologies.
Congressman Jim Banks (R-IN) was suspended on Twitter last week for “misgendering” Rachel Levine who is the HHS Deputy Secretary. Levine was recently named “First Openly Transgender Four-Star Officer and First Female Four-Star Admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps on October 19, 2021” according to a release from the U.S. Department of Human Health and Services.
Rep. Banks tweeted “The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man” which resulted in his account being locked until he deleted the tweets.
Not The Bee, which is a satire site, reacted to Bank’s suspension which resulted in its own suspension as well. PJ Media, a center-right organization, tweeted against Levine’s award and title. Twitter banned it too.
Twitter and Big Tech in general take action against individual opinions based on personal beliefs, morals, and convictions whenever they disagree with what the left supports.
Watch below for the tenth episode of CensorTrack with TR! We encourage you to post it and share it across all social media. If you have been censored, contact us at www.CensorTrack.org and use #FreeSpeech to point out more of Big Tech’s unacceptable bias.
Check out our previous episodes:
- MRC Debuts Weekly Video Series Fighting Back Against Big Tech Censors
- Big Tech SILENCES Congressman, Mourning Mother'
- Big Tech RESTRICTS Past and Present Military Truths
- Big Tech Spreads FALSE ‘Horse Dewormer’ Articles
- Big Tech BLOCKS Ads on Life Saving Measures
- James O’Keefe Says Big Tech NUKED Project Veritas Vaccination Videos
- Big Tech Allows ‘TERF’ But Blocks Actual Science
- Big Tech Censors GOP Congressmen TONS More Than Democrats, 54-1
- THE IRONY! TikTok Censors Show on Anti-Censorship
Big Tech Censors America’s #1 Song!
Conservatives are under attack. If you have been censored, contact us at the Media Research Center form, contact form, and help us hold Big Tech accountable.