MSNBC's Brewer Denies Liberal Bias on Her Twitter Page
Protesting a critic's claim of bias, MSNBC's Contessa Brewer insisted earlier today in a tweet that she "criticize[s] anyone who I think isn't making sense."
"You're just focusing on one side," Brewer added in her reply to a Twitter user who complained that Brewer trashes Republicans "but [has] nothing else to talk about."
The same Twitter user, Carol Reed, urged Brewer to "[w]atch a tape of yourself & you will see it."
Good advice, as our archive of Brewer bias shows plenty of doozies, like:
- Brewer suggesting Republicans think Americans "are a bunch of idiots"
- Brewer's grudge against Arizona State University for not giving President Obama an honorary doctorate
- Brewer calling Miss California USA Carrie Prejean a "hater"
- Brewer suggesting a link between rank-and-file Republicans and violent right-wing radicals
- Brewer being annoyed with her network cutting away from a President Obama speech to show a GOP news conference on its budget proposal
- Warning that voting against the stimulus package was like voting for a new Great Depression