What Benedict XVI should say, admonishing Muslim ambassadors
(first published in: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/pope-benedict-xvi-admonishing-muslim-ambassadors.html)
The recent tirades of ignorant and uneducated Muslim politicians, intellectuals and sheikhs against Pope Benedictus XVI give an excellent opportunity to the Pontiff to go one step further and put an end to irrelevant tactics of compromise that, as already proven in 1938 – 1940, do not calm down anyone.
According to news agencies, in a further effort to calm the waters after his remarks on Islam, Pope Benedictus XVI is expected to meet with ambassadors of countries with a Muslim majority and Italy's Muslim leaders. In a Sept. 22 statement, the Vatican press office said the meeting would take place Sept. 25 at the papal summer residence of Castel Gandolfo. The head of the Pontifical Council for Inter-religious Dialogue, Cardinal Paul Poupard, was anticipated to attend the meeting along with key members of Italy's Muslim communities (http://www.catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id=21371).
The explosion of irrational anger from easily manipulated uneducated Muslim masses reveals to unprecedented extent the serious problems the world f Islam is currently facing. These problems are at the origin of extreme and even paranoid violence, unmanaged hysteria, and poisonous hatred addressed against anyone, people, nation, person or ideology that happens to appear superior, civilized, productive, wealthy, and in self-discipline.
Islamic Terror threatening Europe
What the papal eloquence was exposed to is just one emanation of Islamic Terror. The phenomenon is due to internal developments of Islam that go back to Hanbal, Ibn Taimiya, and Abdel Wahhab, as well as to external developments, namely the multi-faceted phenomenon of Colonialism that over the span of two centuries took political, ideological, philosophical, socio-behavioural, economic, educational, and ideological dimensions.
Colonial powers deeply involved into deliberately and successfully worsening the negative developments are at the brink of abyss; thinking they can "calm down" and "contain", France and England calculate that after the story is forgotten, the entire colonial relationship will be preserved (as it has for over 200 years) and they will keep exploiting the colonized countries, and manipulating (through remote control diplomatic moves) political developments. They opt for permanently lacing the former colonial realms with underdevelopment, social misery, and cultural blindness, as this is viewed as the only way to ensure European supremacy. This mode of thought is obsolete; next time, events will take place in Paris and London where hundreds of thousand of Muslims will think their prophet and ideals have been insulted, and will burn these cities to ashes, acting as Palestinian suicide bombers. It would be idiotic to assume that dozens of thousands of suicide bombers have not yet been produced in the Islamic Terror laboratories of Europe.
Terrorism as reaction to undesired developments cannot be tolerated
To avoid forthcoming nightmares (that are anticipated as far worse than Hitler and Stalin together), the demented tactics of appeasement must take a dead end. Truth must be said at all costs. Responsibilities must be asked from those who pretend to be the rulers of barbaric and uncivilized masses. Solutions must be suggested about how to limit fanaticism, ignorance and barbarism in several countries; they must be imposed if necessary, and the legitimacy of any non democratically elected government, president, "king", dictator or charlatan must be linked with continuous monitoring of the implementation of aforementioned suggestions.
The international community must be prepared to live on healthier basis, and we cannot afford to hear to silly statements that this or that problem, because it is not solved, generates feelings and reactions that cannot be contained. Feelings and reactions are due mainly to culture and education, and in the negative case due to lack of them. Serbs did not like to lose control over Yugoslavia, but because they lost it, they did not decide to become suicide bombers and spread terrorism in the name of undesired developments.
In front of such an escalation, Benedictus XVI has an excellent opportunity to speak to ‘representatives’ of Muslim countries, closing the appeasement tactics chapter, and expressing attitudes and thoughts of Christians allover the world, but also positions and feelings of followers of various other religions who are equally concerned, plus the aspirations of civilized Muslims, who reject the unacceptable reactions against the Pope but are terrorized in their own countries, they are not allowed to express their ideas, and they consequently cannot be ‘represented’ by the Pope’s hardly legitimate interlocutors.
Muslim ambassadors who represent nothing must shut up and listen!
What the Pope should say to these supposed ‘representatives’ can be systematized around following points:
1. You do not represent your peoples, and you are here only thanks to a coincidence. Automatically, your possibility to convey messages is conditioned.
2. You represent undemocratic countries in which there is no respect for sizeable parts of the population that consists of ethnic, linguistic, and/or religious minorities. Automatically, your capability to speak on behalf of ‘countries’ is conditioned.
3. You represent the highest disrespect for Freedom of Thought, Speech, and Expression, let alone practice. In these days of Ramadhan, millions of your compatriots are tyrannized since they are obliged to fast because of a terrible social oppression that you support at the political level, mixing the judiciary with the executive and the legislative in a way worse than in the times of the cruelest Mongol tribal thug. You close obligatorily and shamefully thousands of shops selling alcoholic drinks, despite the fact that vast size of your population desire to drink; we know that they bought already great quantity of drinks to store at home, but this is not an excuse for you and your provocatively miserable and vulgar way of imposing this sort of bogus-religion for which you dare de4mand respect!
4. You represent what is peak in analphabetism, low level education, obsolete and at times ridiculous school and university manuals, uncultured manners, vulgar behavioural system, indifference to study, knowledge, esthetics, exploration, and/or ‘interest for other’.
5. You depend totally on foreigners either to explore, research, study and appreciate your past or to assess its overall importance at the level of the History of Mankind. In the past, due to your unprecedented barbarism, you attempted even to kill foreign scholars visiting your countries to explore and excavate.
6. You represent a total lack interest for or knowledge of the Islamic Civilization in its entirety, in the sense that in your schools you do not teach schoolboys anything about Islamic monuments outside the borders of your country; at the same time, you show supreme disrespect for Islamic Letters, Sciences and Philosophy since, contrarily to what happens in Italy and in Greece, not a single text of Islamic Historian or Philosopher is studied integrally at the level of the Secondary Education in your supposedly Muslim country.
7. Briefly, you represent a reductionist theological interpretation of the Coran and the Hadith that is totally irrelevant, if judged according to principles and criteria of sublime Islamic philosophers and erudite scholars, such as Mohyieldin Ibn al Arabi, Ibn Sina, Qordobi, Ibn Hazem, Ibn Rushd and others. Your system, which hidden sheikhs behind you use you as puppets to disreputably, shamefully and scandalously impose on your societies and countries, lacks any Islamic credibility and criteria, despite whatever trashy arguments you are paid to say.
8. Even in your universities, Islam is disfigured, mostly unstudied, and totally disconnected from any other religion, with comparative approaches totally prohibited. One would understand why you do not want your students to study the similarity of the Islamic prayer with Nestorian prayer rituals that antedate Islam; yet, one cannot understand how you seem astounded by the Amarna monotheism (or enotheism) and you do not deploy any intellectual effort to study comparatively. This is also due to the reductionist nature of your putrefied Hanbal – Ibn Taimiya – Abdel Wahhab system of theology that has plunged your countries’ masses to the utmost misery.
9. At the end it sounds comical that you demand respect for Islam, but you fail to keep your mosques and your believers at an acceptable level of physical and moral cleanness. Outside thousands of mosques in almost of your countries, disintegrated rubbish stinks terribly, as your citizens do not prevent the poorest among them to open the stored rubbish bags and feed themselves; others pass later on to collect things possible to re-sell. And filthy barefoot get into your mosques to supposedly pray. Was this taught by your Prophet?
10. As common denominator of all your acts one can notice hypocrisy: when you ignore something, you definitely cannot ‘represent’ it – much less demand respect for it. Part of your hypocrisy is to pretend that Islam is perfect despite Muslims may be erroneous, false, and wrong. This is an aberration. It would be easier to believe that Muslims practicing other systems would behave as other systems’ followers from Myanmar to Bolivia and from Japan to India. And another part of your hypocrisy is to say that you fight against Islamic Terrorism; if you did so, you would have dramatically changed the cultural – educational – social conditions of the poor masses of your country without storing – as dictatorially imposed elites – the largest part of your countries’ wealth on your bank accounts in Switzerland.
Actually you promote Islamic Terrorism (that has nothing with the real and authentic Islam that you do not know) for two reasons:
a. to engulf your countries’ masses to unsurpassed misery so that you do not face political challenges and well deserved revolutions, and
b. to express your immense complex of inferiority towards advanced peoples as you know very well that you fail to cope with them, because of your comprehensive failure as social elites.
For all the reasons, your only chance to prove that all the aforementioned points are wrong is twofold:
1. Pass immediately legislation offering your citizens the right to totally reject Islam and adhere freely and without negative consequences of any sort to any other religion; add to it the full respect of the rights of those who do not wish to practice Islam (as on aforementioned point 3), and
2. Accept an international body that will deliberate on all issues related to culture and education, with its proposals being compulsory for your unrepresentative governments.
Then, anyone would agree that insulting Islam is a disreputable and discriminatory act; still you will have to study Islamic philosophy to understand that criticism, disapproval and even rejection of Islam do not consist in an insult.
In the same way you should not insult the Cross, a Christian should not insult the Coran; but either can reject the other faith’s symbol.
Yes, you are right, "there is no compulsion in Religion".