I hope you like it, it's been a work in progress for the past few months.
A few of the new NB's features:
- New look and logo. I went for a cleaner, more open layout that features more whitespace.
- Expandable to your browser width. The bigger your screen, the wider the articles display, and yet it's still fits within smaller resolutions.
- Printer-friendly and email to friend links at the top of every article.
- Easy access to a blogger's archives at the top of every post.
- A new headline box at the top of the page.
- Links for related stories at the bottom of every blog post.
- Handy search box that should decrease the amount of time it takes to find what you're looking for.
Post your comments, bug reports, and reactions on this thread.
Matthew Sheffield, creator of NewsBusters and president of Dialog New Media, an internet marketing and design firm, left NewsBusters at the end of 2013