Luxury-Liner Liberals: 'Nation' Magazine Hawks Its Cushy Cruise
Sure, your heart is in that lovely liberal place. Even so, you'd like to get away from the "Occupy" hoi-poloi soiling the streets. No problem! Just join the luxury-liner liberals of The Nation magazine on their upcoming Caribbean cruise--assuming you have up several thousand bucks [alcohol not included] for you and the lefty you love to share a cabin!
Was watching MSNBC last night, when up popped a Nation commercial. After the standard stuff ragging on the "toxic nonsense from the right," suddenly a cruise commercial broke out. Yes, you can sail with Katrina vanden Heuvel, Van Jones and other leftist luminaries aboard a luxury Holland America liner! Video and more luxury details after the jump!
- Premium cruising the best in cruise vacations Conde Nast Traveler's top-rated major cruise line.
- Relax into a world of comfort and easy elegance aboard the ships of Holland America Line.
- Luxurious living is found in every detail, from the soft caress of a personal bathrobe to fine chocolates on your pillow at night. Staterooms filled with all manner of sophisticated amenities Spacious, elegantly appointed staterooms, many with private verandahs.
- Luxurious Neiuw-Amsterdam-Top beds and premium linens.
- Daily housekeeping to tidy belongings and keep staterooms immaculate.
- Large, extra-fluffy Egyptian cotton towels.
- Lighted magnifying mirrors; massage shower-heads; salon-quality hair dryers.
- Luxurious terry cloth bathrobes
Sure, you support the 99%. But why not do so from the comfort of your luxury cabin, surrounded by your fellow liberal 1%ers? Reserve now!