MSNBC is slated to undergo a major shakeup in its daytime lineup on Monday February 24, and one of its newest hosts is the network’s own Joy-Ann Reid. The former press aide to Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign in Florida claims that her new show will not be an “hour of why Republicans suck” but given her long history of making disparaging comments towards conservatives it’s hard to take her statement seriously.
So, in honor of Ms. Reid’s most infamous moments as an MSNBC contributor, we have compiled a list of her “greatest” hits so our readers can get a preview of what “The Reid Report” will look like. [See video below.]
- On “Meet the Press” Reid said that the only “sane” way to boost economy is more spending and higher Called Black and Hispanics Republicans mere “Window-Dressing”
- Argued that CPAC attendees Sympathize with Slavery
- Claimed that Calling Liberals Racist Is “Like a Weapon That They’ve Attempted To Take Away From Black People
- Alleged that the GOP binging up Clinton-Lewinsky Affair “Might Be the Definition of the War on Women”
- Refused to admit Obama Lied About ObamaCare
- Huffed that Anti-ObamaCare GOPers “Asking You” to “Kill Yourself”
- Claimed that GOP “Shot a Hostage” by Shutting Down the Government
- Linked rodeo clown to GOP, “Shrinking Down to Its Most Extreme Elements”
- Condescended to people angry about ObamaCare Canceling Their Insurance
Given Reid’s history of attacking conservatives every chance she can, it seems highly unlikely that “The Reid Report” won’t be anything more than an “hour of why Republicans suck.” Her show should fit in nicely with MSNBC’s 24/7 programming designed to smear GOP and act as DNC spokesmen.