By The Vet  | January 30, 2011 | 22:27
1. I suppose the US never committed any holocausts, did they? Hiroshima...Nagasaki...the Civil War. .. --- The blog topic was the Holocaust. Equated the Holocaust (Capital H - the mass slaughter of European civilians and especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II) with the noun holocaust (small h - a mass slaughter of people)
2. I didn't bring up the word holocaust ... --- Yes. He did. The blog topic was the Holocaust. He brought up the lower case h word holocaust.
b. His proof that liberals are the same as conservatives - a link to a description of Classical Liberals.
4. ...health care reform isn't a "government takeover of 1/6 of the economy."  --- No, it is designed to drive private health insurance out of business leaving government to be the only game in town.
5. I will believe PolitiFact's objectivity over Newsbusters' any day of the week . --- Then why post here?
7. ...you seem to mash all forms of liberalism together ... --- Directly contradicts Item 6.
8. You're the one that cited both definitions of liberalism . --- Confuses the word contrast with definition
9. Congratulations on being so annoying and frustrating to talk to.  --- sez the Stupid Lying Garlock Troll.
10. ...the percentage of people favoring health care reform has been growing, while the number opposing has been falling ... --- Picks the one poll out of dozens listed on a page that ran counter to every other poll.
11. You...cherry-picked parts of my response to make it seem twisted ... --- Kinda like how he cherry picked one poll out of dozens?
12. I haven't lied once in this thread . --- Liars sure do like to proclaim they don't lie, don't they?
14. Still claiming ObamaCare won't increase the deficit .
15. Claims  95-97% consensus among climate scientists that global warming is real and caused by man-made activity . - LIE. ...close examination of the source of the claimed 97% consensus reveals that it comes from a non-peer reviewed article describing an online poll in which a total of only 79 climate scientists chose to participate. Of the 79 self-selected climate scientists, 75 agreed with the notion of AGW. 
16. .Claims  ..rising global temperatures has an effect on weather volatility/unpredictability .. --- LIE - Noel Sheppard already debunk that Newsweek article.
17. Claims ...the news has recently come out that 2010 was the hottest year on record ... --- LIE - ...NASA’s chief temperature trickster, James Hansen, issued a press release... ... If they relied solely on satellite data, which accurately covers the entire planet, 2010 would not top the list. 
19. Claims  the Climategate scientist have been cleared. -- MRC - ClimateGate 'Whitewash' Helps 'Clear' Scientists, U.S., International Media Claim 
20. Claims only 6% of scientists self-identify as Republican and 9% as Conservative --- Does that pass the smell test boys and girls? IT DOE'N'T. --- ...important fine print -- specifically that the scientists that it surveyed were all members of the AAAS. I do not have detailed demographics information, but based on my experience I would guess that AAAS membership is dominated by university and government scientists. The opinion poll thus does not tell us much about US scientists as a whole, but rather something about one scientific institution -- AAAS. And the poll indicates that AAAS is largely an association that does not include Republicans. 
21. Cut & Paste While there are isolated cases of growing glaciers, the overwhelming trend in glaciers worldwide is retreat. In fact, the global melt rate has been accelerating since the mid-1970s . --- So, to sum, glaciers are, overall retreating. However, laying that on climate change exclusively would be inaccurate. That makes it encouraging, because it implies that there are manageable ways to halt the retreat of glaciers.  --- Danbo schools  the liar.
21. Nonresponse. Free Stinker schools the liar on Global Warming.
23. ..respect and understanding of science, which is something that is definitely lacking among most conservatives/Republicans today ... --- And yet those same conservative/Republicans factcheck the SLGT time after time.
24. Insult ...conservative circle-jerk ...
25. Scientist that disagree with AGW usually hold less expertise and have fewer credentials . --- That study he links to? ...piece of twaddle ... -...one of the most meaningless papers I have ever seen. .. - Farce  - ...poorly done ...
26. ...Republicans...what have they done regarding jobs so far ... - Republicans had been sworn in to the new Congress a scant 3 week when this statement was made.
27. ...still have yet to address the jobs issue or introduce/enact any jobs legislation ... (referring to the 112th Congress) --- Yeah, let's all hold hands, poop butter, and legislate jobs into existence. That is how it works in the Stupid Lying Garlock Troll's world.
28. ...jobs were lost in 2009...the consequences of the previous Administration ... --- Presidents actually have little impact on the economy.
29. Stupid By "Administration" I'm generally referring to government as a whole . --- Presidential Administration refers to the Executive Branch not the entire government.Stupid Lying Garlock Troll redefines another word.
30. ...Fannie and Freddie weren't a major part, nor all, of the problem  (referring to the housing bubble during the Bush Administration that included everyone in the U.S government)
31. I'm trashing them..haven't even introduced anything yet that could even have an effect in the future . --- Referring to a Congress that just sworn in a scant 3 weeks ago.
32. Personal LIE ...your, and your fellow conservatives, claims be about how Obama is ruining the economy and America through his socialism ... --- I have said no such thing.
33. So then, stuff like "Poll: Majority of Republicans believe Obama is a 'socialist'"  --- Presents a poll from a company Markos Moulitsas is suing because they LIE.
34. ...wasting time relitigating everything that happened over the past couple years ... (referring to the 112th Congress efforts to strike down the ObamaCare law) --- I link to WSJ op/ed's that show that time is not wasted.
37. The Economist and the Kaiser Family Foundation are not liberal. You know how we know? It says so on the About page of their website . --- My About page sez I am a stud that has pleasured 25,000 women making 24,999 squeal with delight. You guys believe that too?
38. Stupid Do you have all of his statements saved? If so, can you copy/paste them word for word?  --- Asking if I have the lies of j. frank wilson saved, all 133 of them .
39. ...Bush IS a liar, he lied about the Iraq war and the reasons we entered into it . --- His proof is an article from Charles Lewis, a known liar to Newsbusters . He second link is from a guy named Charles Scheer, a guy that has been making money off the Bush Lied meme right from the beginning and is a 9/11 truther. 
40. The Republican-held Congress declared war on Iraq under the misinformation from George W. Bush and Dick Cheney . --- I debunked this one here - Liberal Lies- President Bush lied to Congress to get us into Iraq. Truth - He did not.