By The Vet  | August 20, 2010 | 01:02
1. The Pony went out of business after 18 months because it never got a government subsidy.  - Referring to the PONY Express.
3. President Bush didn't enlist in the National Guard.  - George W. Bush enlisted in the Texas Air National Guard on May 27, 1968.
4. After 9/11 when our NATO allies tried to invoke the mutual defense provisions of the NATO Treaty (for the first time in history) we turned them down.  - At a special press conference, NATO Secretary General Lord Robertson announced that since it had been determined that the attacks had been directed from abroad, they were regarded as an action covered by Article 5 of the Washington Treaty 
There is no evidence we turned down the Article 5 invocation. Lie.
5. ...we don't have a military doctrine for intervention in a civil war.  - BD wrote SASO Doctrine not good enough..?  SASO explained here .
7. The made-up Bush Admin term is "enemy combatants."  - The Supreme Court used it in 1942 .
8. What's the difference between Jane Fonda and Dick Cheney? Jane Fonda went to Viet Nam.  - Falsely attributed that to General Tommy Franks. Oops. He put a dash at the end of a sentence instead of a period. So it looked like his like sig joke was a continuation of the previous sentence. So not a lie, just a Stupid.
9. Tries to claim the 9th Circuit Court is not the most reversed by the Supreme Court. Schooled by Dee Bunk.  & acaiguana & bassndude & misterbill & Unsane
10. You can not point to a single one of my NB replies where I started off insulting anyone.  - He has been insulting on air personalities for years - Ann Falter  BlunderRush  Sheer Insanity  Bull o'Really  Lou Doggs  Glumm Bleek 
11. Sites such as this one spread misinformation...  - Referring to NewsBusters.
12. Because Christians are treated very poorly in Israel. There is a Jim Crow social system where Arabs are second class "citizens" (at best) - no matter how long they (and their families) have lived there. Christians are not treated a whole lot better.  -
14. OK - an American citizen held without charges - let alone a trial. Forever? Until the President decides to let him go?  - Referring to Jose Padilla. Jose Padilla went to trial and was found guilty.
15. An administration that thinks it can just make up national and international law as it goes along...  - Referring to the Bush Administration.
16. ...the vast majority of scientists and other experts tell us climate change has a significant man-made element...
17. Col. North was not "exhonerated." His conviction was set aside based on his previous Congressional testimony  - exonerated - 2 : to clear from accusation or blame. Sounds like the man was exonerated to me.
18. ...99.99% of the posters on this website...have no interest in learning anything new or unlearning anything they already know.  - Note - Talking to a banned user.
19. These fools can't have an intelligent disagreement or conversation because most of them can't think, can't read, can just barely type and absolutely can't stand the slightest questioning of the group mythology.  - Note - Talking to a banned user.
21. And, by the way, from that wonderful coalition of the willing - how many nations remain? And during its hayday, precisely how many troops did those - 18? 19? - willing allies contribute? Was the total number equal to the Illinois National Guard contingent?  - Total Non - U.S ~17,000  ** As of August 23, 2006, there were 21 non-U.S. military forces contributing armed forces to the Coalition in Iraq.  ** The largest deployment of Illinois National Guard troops since World War II is preparing to head to Afghanistan...The 2,700 soldiers of the 33rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team... 
23. The President has been breattakingly incompetent in this entire affair.  - Talking about President Bush and Iraq.
24. Remember when he said it was the first time US military forces had been commanded by a foreign general? About 200 years after the first time...  - Nevermind that Stupid is referring to the American Revolution, prior to the country's being called the United States. The quote is unable to be sourced to Rush Limbaugh -- “For the first time in military history, U.S. military personnel are not under the command of United States generals.” (TV show, 4/18/94)
25. Claimed  the Constitution allows Washington DC to elect full voting members of Congress. - Mr. Blumer shot that down. No response as usual.
27. FYI - more corrupt administrations certainly include US Grant's and WG Harding's. And Ronald Reagan's, of course...And the most famous document stuffer remains Fawn Hall - Col. North's secretary. Oh - by the way - have Nancy Reagan and Col. North ever managed to get their stories straight about Iran Contra?
28. Mr. Tenant... (1.) Why did President Bush hire him?  - Tenet held the position as the DCI from July 1997 to July 2004 (wikipedia) GWB started his Presidency in 2001.
30. And if President Bush is an adult he will accept responsibility for the actions of those who work for him.  - Wait until he sees President Obama.
31. When Sen. Reid said "The war is lost" he was trying to say there is no military only solution.  - A lie and a strawman argument. Who said there was a military only solution?
32. ...where in the US Constitution is the Supreme Court given the explicit power or responsibility to determine that laws passed by the Congress are constitutional?  ... ...the US Constiution doesn't grant the Supreme Court the right to overturn laws passed by Congress... 
32.5 One of the jobs of the US Supreme Court is to be sure new laws passed by Congress are Constitutional.  - Lost track of his own lies.
34. Claimed a Heratige Foundation Study that showed military enlistees are "better educated, wealthier, and more rural on average than their civilian peers." was no longer valid after 16 months.
35. Mr. Sheffield had to tell him to Tone it down several notches after yet another post insulting everyone here. 
40. ...he himself had called for nuking Iran.  (Bill O'Reilly)
41. If you...support an administration that lives in fear of the truth - that's your choice. If you support a President who stands before the American people and lies through his teeth - and then later says sure I lied I had no choice...  (Bush administration)
42. How many of those other countries did we bribe or browbeat to join the COW?  (Contributing soldiers to the Iraq Coalition)
43. Brought leftist slandering of Sen. Mccarthy.  - Still waiting for slightest hint of disapproval over Stalin .
44. As to offshore drilling, if that were such a great idea why are 68,000,000 acres waiting to be explored with no takers?  --- Debunked >> WSJ - The 'Idle' Oil Field Fallacy 
45. We went over there under the guise of seeking genuine WMD...  - The Congressional Resolution authorising the use of force in October 2002 listed 22 reasons. None of them come close to the J Frank Moonbat lie here.
48. Claimed the Bush Administration was worse than the prisoners held in Gitmo. - The worst of the worst may be found somewhat north of Cuba... 
49. DoD data show 86% were purchased by the US Military.  - Claims most prisoners in Gitmo were there after being sold for a bounty. Humblepie responded with the truth.
50. the Bush Administration has contended for some time that US law does not apply at Gitmo because they claim that military base is not part of the United States.  - There were many issues raised about the PRISONERS at Gitmo. It was never said that U.S law did not apply at Gitmo.
51. What makes me a troll? That I made a polite, reasoned, readable comment that presented a different point of view?  - Yeah, that is how it works. You get to start over with every blog. Your entire history gets erased because you made nice in one post.
53. It's another lie, by the way, that Trinity Church gave Louis Farrakhan an award.  - The magazine that Wright founded and is associated with the church did. It won't turn into a lie just because an idiot quibbles.
54. Claimed Dr. Elders remarks about teaching masturbation to schoolchildren was a myth.  Cool Arrow shot down that little lie right quick.
56. Tried to defend Sen. Schumer for causing a run in the bank at IndyMac. Fail.  A $1.3 Billion run on the bank in about a week by the way.
57. How about entire idea of showing football games on television at all? Is this really a sport?  - Yea, let's get rid of the NFL because the stick up j frank wilson's butt tickles.
58. It's Fox News fault because an insane guy had some books by O'Reilly and Hannity in his house!!!!  He also had a Curious George coloring book. Does that mean he - what does that mean?
60. The Nazis were socialists in name only . - Yes and J. Frank Wilson is sane in name only.
61. ...fascism is an economic theory - not a political one.  --- definition from MW  - fascism -often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime...
62. See, we only have one President of the United States at one time. After they leave office, their titles revert to the highest title previously held.  - Yeah, we hear so much about Governors Clinton, Carter, Reagan, & Bush.
63. In a list of what he claims are falsehoods >> The surge worked. We're really winning in Iraq - we really, really are. 
64. How do you know Sen. Obama's remarks (sic) were "racial?" Perhaps he was speaking about his age vs. those on our one and five dollar bills.  - Then Senator Obama "Nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky."  Yeah, Lying idiot, he was talking about McCanin and Bush making everyone scared of the young guy.
67. And drilling there might bring the price of gasoline down six cents a gal. a decade from now.  - Another false choice argument. Bringing down the price of oil is not the only reason to drill in ANWR.
68. Middle class income is up - actually, we're just about back to 2000 - a familiar date?  - I corrected this lie here .
69. Sen. Obama is not radical. 
71. Those attorneys were fired purely for political reasons. And that's against the law.  - Referring to President Bush firing of 8 Attorneys General. Jack Bauer Show the statute.  No response as usual.
72. The Bush Admnistration fought any independent oversight of the war in Iraq.  - The President is Commander in Chief of all U.S. Armed Forces. Who is gonna be over the CinC, the guy put in charge by the Constitution?
74. Why don't conservatives refer to Sen. Obama as a civil rights attorney?  - Can anyone name one case he won?
75. Whines because there was no evidence then Senator Obama was referring to Governor Palin when he made the lipstick comment. Then tells us National politics is for big kids. 
76. If Gov. Palin's scheme to tax the "windfall" profits... isn't Socialism - what is it?  - From the WSJ - Her plan includes an escalator clause that gives the state a larger share of revenues when oil prices rise. This is common to production-sharing agreements all over the world. 
76.1...the Alaskan Resource Recovery Fund  - From the WSJ - Mrs. Palin's plan -- called "Alaska's Clear and Equitable Share" (ACES) 
77. According to ...McCain campaign is running tv ads titled "Fact Check." The ad cites ..."Factcheck.org" as saying Sen. Obama's attacks on Gov. Palin were "completely false" and "misleading."  - LIE LIE LIE. The ad shows a picture of Obama, does not say it was from the Obama campaign or Obama himself. Factcheck has the ad here . 78. CDOs were not comprised of Fannie and Freddie mortgages.  - dscott link: Together these two companies amount to about 70% or so of the total secondary market for home mortgages in which mortgages are bought from the originating lenders and then packaged into tranches which are sold to investors in what is known as a Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDO). 
76.2 The "PDF" is is not Gov. Palin's windfall profits tax. Her tax is on top of the PDF! Another 50% or so.  - The tax was 10% when prices were low. 25% when they were high. Not 50%. And it replaced the old tax scheme.
81. If this post doesn't prove that you are animated by extreme hatred, contempt and total negativity, I don't know what does...  - Unattributed quote from Unsane 
82. ...if our elected officials use private email accounts to avoid public disclosure (as the Bush White House did)  --- from the WSJ: White House officials dispute the criticisms, saying the purpose of the RNC accounts has been to avoid running afoul of another federal law, the Hatch Act. It prohibits many federal officials from engaging in political activity on government time or with government resources.  Anyone remember the big big big Bush email scandal? Yeah, it went nowhere.
83. Cool Arrow schools the liar on the difference between a profits tax and a royalty.  See item 76. The Alaska Constitution was amended to include a share of royalties.
84. The very lobbyists who blocked efforts to reform Fannie and Freddie.  - ME : Now how in the name of all that is mushy does a lobbyist block anything? They have no regulatory, lawmaking, or law enforcing ability. --- no real response as usual.
85. ...Neil Cavuto came out on Fox New and just said it - what else do you expect when you make loans to minorities?  - bastardization of a lie from Media Matters .
87. It's been more than proven that lower taxes increase tax revenue? When was that? Do you diet by eating more?  ...it is mathmatically impossible for tax rate cuts to produce more overall revenue ... - The Laffer Curve works .
88. ...it is subsidized by the citizens of the other 49 states because those companies deduct the cost of the tax from their income  --- (talking about Alaska's Permanent Fund Dividend). The Alaska constitution was amended to pay citizens of Alaska royalties from it's resources. Yours truly has many royalty trusts  in his IRA. Royalty trust payments are not taxed at all at the Federal or State level. And being in a tax exempt IRA, they are not taxed at all until yours truly starts drawing down his IRA in 20 years. Are the citizens of the other 49 states subsidizing me?
89. I don't think ClusterFox is ever going to mention this:...  - The idiot then cut & pastes a story that was covered by FNC and foxnews.com.
89.1 I was referring to this ClusterFox tv story...  - Would he be mentioning the story Fox News would never mention? Oops.
89.2 I pointed out to you the Fox tv story about the AZ homeowner that didn't bother to mention the ACLU  --- Yeah, after getting caught in the lie that Fox would never cover the story at all. (Blonde hooks a troll, lets the line feed out, little more, little more, bit more, YANK! Troll is snagged and hanging on the wall 2 days later)
90. Didn't take you long to go all racist, did it? ... Keep those sheets in your closet...  - Response to a post that was not even remotely racist. An obvious trolling lie. Oh wait... "BIT#&!" directed to a Black woman is racist.  Really? Stupid directed at a troll is Pure Energy .
91. Fannie and Freddie did not purchase the subprime loans that have imploded - WSJ > Fannie and Freddie also acquired $2.2 trillion in subprime loans and private securities backed by subprime loans from 1997 to 2007. 
92. In the early 1980s I worked for... Then Prop. 13 passed...  --- Toneyuki: Prop 13 was passed in 1978 .
93. It's obvious Mr. Cheney is one of - if not the - worst Vice Presidents in our history . - As obvious as a 100 time liar thinking someone will buy his propaganda?
95. ...the majority of companies in the US pay no taxes . - Karma's link : The vast majority of firms in the study were tiny mom- and-pop enterprises. Why did the tiny mom-and-pop enterprises pay no taxes? Because they didn't make any money! ... The study found that about 75 percent of large companies (those with sales above $50 million) paid taxes in 2005, about typical for recent U.S. history.
98. Is this the same "Great One" who thinks the state flag of Ohio is a "Special Obama flag?"  - That was Bob Grant not Mark Levin.
99. Mr. Sheppard tells the liar to stay out of his blogs - Noel Sheppard: Would you do me a favor and cease and desist from commenting in threads associated with my articles? Your pompous presentation combined with your lack of knowledge on the subject is offensive, and I'd rather readers not be misinformed by such nonsense .
99.1 Mr. Sheppard schooling the liar: And this just demonstrates fully that you are either an idiot or a liar: http://www.ffiec.gov/hmda/newsletter.htm 
99.2 He is both Mr. Sheppard.
100. "Boy" in reference to a black man is racist. Period.  - Addressing a black man as boy is racist. Saying Sorry your boy Obama is...  is not. boy: 3a : one native to a given place <local boy> b : fellow , person  <the boys at the office>
101. Lies about Senator McCain just days before the election. I schooled him myself - Everybody stand up and give J Willy Frank a round of applause! 
102. STUPID - The French Arcadians were in Nova Scotia.  - Cool Arrow: Perhabs you were referring to Acadia, a region established in Canada...
103. Sen. Obama wrote his own book. 
104. If you want to see the raised seal you have to turn the certificate over. Hawaii (and other states) put it on the back.  - A raised seal is the impression in a paper made by a stamp. It is visible and can be felt on both sides. The notary stamp is on the back no the raised seal. Source 
105. I don't believe everything I see on YouTube - including "Black Panthers" in Philadelphia. I think they were put-ups - fakes.  More ...the folks you call "Black Panthers," what evidence do you have that is who those people were? 
106. Caribou are not native to Alaska.  - From his own link , the link he himself posted  - a project to introduce reindeer into the northern territory - REINDEER Scuba Dude schooled the idiot. 
107. ...my understanding many of those Latin players got to the major leagues on H-1B visas.  - Athletes come in on O-1, P-1, H-2, or B-1/B2 Visas.  (B1/B2 for no pay events such as Olympics)
108. I think Bull O'Really's? flag lapel pin in probably illegal.  -- U.S Code - Title 10 - Chapter 36 - SS 176 > The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
109. Gov. Palin is bragging about the natural gas pipeline. Where is the gas to fill it?  - Yea, we always build multi-million dollar pipelines without haveing a clue about what sources will fill it.
110. If NewsBusters doesn't like the so-called "liberal" media, why not just ignore them?  - Somebody missed the entire point of the site.
111. Claims George W. Bush refuses to release his DD-214. GWB served in the Texas Air National Guard. Only active duty members serparating from the federal armed forces would get a form from the Department of Defense (the DD of DD-214).
1. Crazed birthiers continue to demand a document that doesn't exist (kinda like George Bush's final DD-214). 
112. Mr. Obama is President of the United States, and deserves the respect of any holder of that office. Just as Gov. Bush did.  - Idiot still can't understand you call former Presidents former President. Respect like the liar had in Lies # 6 7 13 15 21 23 26 27 28 30 41 42 48 49 63 ?
2. I specifically referred to his final DD-214. I waded through several of the links you provided. Certainly didn't see it.  - Cobraman provided a link  to the TANG separation paper.3. How about George Bush's final DD-214? And other records of his military service. 
4. If you've seen George Bush's final DD-214, please share it with us.  If pointing out I made a mistake regarding the name of Federal government form...  - He got the name of the Federal form correct. GWB was never eligible for that form.
113. - The McCain birther. -- You claim "When McCain BC and citizenship came up he cleared it up." Nope. It was done for him by his friends in the United States Senate. 
113.1 What did Sen. McCain do? Let his friends in the Senate pass a law that he is a natural born citizen?  - The Senate passed a resolution . Resolutions do not carry the force of law.
113.2 I never suggested Sen. McCain was not a "natural-born citizen" of the United States. Besides, since the US Congress settled that by what I would consider to be a private bill, it's moot. 
113.3 If Mr. McCain's status as a natural-born citizen was not in question, why did Congress pass the private bill that stated he was?  - It was a resolution not a private bill. The exact resolution is here .
113.4 Of course you missed where I wrote "what amounts to..."  - Yes. The direct quote is above. He said the private bill
In all provisions regarding the Guantanamo area, the original agreement (February 1903) and the supplementary agreement were later confirmed by the Treaty of 1934 between the United States and Cuba, signed at Washington on 29 May 1934. A copy is appended for reference. This treaty has the effect of giving the United States a perpetual lease on this reservation, capable of being voided only by our abandoning the area or by mutual agreement between the two countries. (source )
Sounds like leased land from Cuba to me.
115. Then's there's George Bush's election - when the rules for voting in the State of Florida were appealed to the US Supreme Court. That was a first. And the Court ruled its decision could not be used as a precedent? 
117. Cordoba was a Roman temple (Christian? I rather doubt it) and the Alhambra was a small castle or fort.  - NL207: "[The Great Mosque of Cordoba ] was begun in approximately AD 600 as the Christian Visigothic church of St. Vincent."
119. So you claim Mr. Soros sent Jews to the death camps? http://mediamatters.org/research/201009200038  You've been pawn'd. Again. - Brings a Media Matters lie here. George Soros DID collaborate with the NAZIS. 
120. Mr. Gladney made his story up. His own attorney dropped him.  - There is video and the case is proceeding .
123. If your premise is that the world hasn't changed since 1789, you support slavery, women not having the right to vote, the direct election of US Senators, etc.?  - Believe in the Constitution Originalism ? This is what you get from the idiot.
124. ...remarkable example of spin to claim that redlining "discourages [Federally regulated lenders]...from restricting their credit services to low-risk markets..."  - motherbelt: ...as Dr. Williams explains, that the practice of "restricting...credit services to low-risk markets" is the definition of redlining. 
125. Lenders who simply refuse to lend ... shouldn't have access to cheap Fed funds (including deposit insurance).  - JWF : Banks pay into the DIF (FDIC insurance fund) and would be taken over by the FDIC if they were liquidated. So banks would never have access to FDIC money. The FDIC is also independent from the Fed and its funds.
126. The Boston Tea Party was held because the British lowered the importation tax on tea - not because they raised it.  - They lowered the tax on tea IN GREAT BRITAIN and RAISED it in the colonies. source 
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2010/09/26/cbs-commentary-Sysci-fi-s-mcgibney-attacks-ben-stein-greedy-doesn-t-car#ixzz10uKwUREK 
127. The Framers didn't quite figure it all out, so Justice Marshall decided to give the Supreme Court an additional role...  - From AT  --- From the very beginning, it has been understood that this 'judicial Power' includes the power 'to declare all acts contrary to the manifest tenor of the Constitution void.' These words come from Federalist No. 78 ...
128. You claim I misquoted "The Art of War"...Do you have every translation? I've got over half a dozen in my library. Have you read all those? If you haven't, how can you possibly claim my quote is incorrect?  - Catch that? I have to read at least 7 books in HIS library in order to prove he is misquoting. I also requested he pull the quote from one of his translations. 26Sep2010. Still waiting for that quote.
129. You claim I didn't quote Gen. Eisenhower correctly. Then you quote what he wrote proving I was right and Sen. McCain wasn't.  - Wrong. Here is number 91 again >>> 91. He claimed Sen. McCain's story about Gen. Eisenhower in one of the debates was a lie. 
130. Remember the petition they sent the good King George? Ben Franklin, as I recall, took it to London. And the King refused to even see him.  - I provided 3 sources  that shows Ben Franklin went to petition the King in 1757 for the right to levy taxes and was successful.
130.1 The Olive Branch Petition was sent to England in 1775. Mr. Franklin signed it - he didn't take it. I was wrong about who attempted to deliver it.  - He did not mention the petition name. He did mention Mr. Franklin bringing the petition. This only after I correct him. What are we mind readers?
131. When Caesar Chavez founded the United Farm Workers ... three lies in one. 1. Cesar Chavez, correct spelling. 2. Chavez CO-FOUNDED not founded. 3. Chavez co-founded the National Farm Workers Association which later merged with another union to become the United Farm Workers. Source - wikipedia 
132. He'll never admit he's wrong - n-e-v-e-r. Doesn't have the guts to man up to any of his countless mistakes.  - Referring to yours truly. Shouldn't someone find a mistake or two before they lose count? The idiot hasn't found one.
133. ...ACORN has been wrongly accused of turning in fraudulent registration forms.  - RealVet: ACORN was thumped in 14 states for fraudulent registration. There's more about it here .
I strongly support Sen. Obama and have for quite some time.