The folks at CBS's "Late Show" took a shot at Keith Olbermann Thursday with the help of cartoon character Homer Simpson.
Commemorating 20 years of "The Simpsons" being on air, Homer was asked to give Thursday's Top Ten list.
The topic: "Top Ten Things I've Learned From The Last 20 Years of Television."
At number seven was "Widesceen televisions were invented to accommodate Keith Olbermann's enormous head" (video embedded below the fold with complete list, h/t Story Balloon):
Top Ten Things I've Learned From The Last 20 Years of Television
10. Better to be bald than have a hairpiece like Letterman
9. Do not buy sushi from the Home Shopping Network
8. Thanks to itunes, now you can get free TV shows for 99 cents
7. Widesceen televisions were invented to accommodate Keith Olbermann's enormous head
6. Sadly, "Cougar Town" is not a show about people getting attacked by giant cats
5. Sitting close to the TV is a cheap alternative to a tanning salon
4. No one on Earth is funnier than Howie Mandel
3. There is no good way to tell your spouse you want to go on "Wife Swap"
2. Ever notice all morning weathermen are as fat as a dump truck?
1. Television is not a vast wasteland, it's a cesspool