For general discussion and debate. Possible talking points:
- Castro to step down. What will it mean to Cuba as well as for American relations with that nation?
- Clinton campaign accuses Obama of plagiarism. Is this a sign of desperation from the Clintons, or a good tactic?
- Would a sweep today by Obama signal the end for Hillary?
- Huckabee thinks he might be killing his political career by staying in the race. Is he right?
- The chairman of the International Obesity Taskforce wants world leaders to agree on a global pact to ensure that everyone is fed healthy food. Is this a lot of hooey, or something governments can really impact?