From the January 8 Late Show with David Letterman, the “Top Ten Signs You're Watching Bad Election Coverage.” Video of Letterman reading this list.
10. TV reporters seem to be using the word "dude" a lotNBC's Tom Brokaw is scheduled to appear on Wednesday night's Late Show with David Letterman on CBS.
9. Because of the writers strike, they show reruns of the Reagan-Mondale election
8. Exit polling question: "Did you have trouble finding the exit?"
7. Three candidates each received 50% of the votes
6. Top half of screen shows election coverage, bottom half is "American Gladiators"
5. Pundit says it's looking unlikely Bush will be re-elected
4. It's 3 hours of Dog the Bounty Hunter yelling racial slurs
3. Correspondent spends most of the evening hitting on Kucinich's hot wife
2. Wolf Blitzer wanders on set screaming, "Top story -- daddy's drunk!"
1. Still haven't projected winner from Iowa