Townhall magazine previewed the cover of its August issue Monday, and it's a doozy (larger version and commentary after the break):
HE'S BIASED, ARROGANT, IGNORANT, FOUL-MOUTHED, BOORISH, AND NASTY. AND HE'S HELPING MSNBC DIG ITS OWN GRAVE.
Honestly, we couldn't have said it ANY better.
As a delicious sidebar, the folks at Townhall tweeted their cover story to Olbermann on Monday. This was his response:
Imagine this guy criticizing anyone for low ratings. The final airing of "Countdown" before he went on his much-needed vacation, Olbermann garnered a whopping 957,000 viewers.
This put him behind:
- The O’Reilly Factor– 2,236,000 viewers
- Glenn Beck – 1,862,000 viewers
- Special Report w/ Bret Baier – 1,833,000 viewers
- Hannity– 1,717,000 viewers
- On the Record w/ Greta—1,652,000 viewers
- The Fox Report w/ Shep – 1,403,000 viewers
- FOX & Friends- 1,020,000 viewers
That evening, Olbermann even got beaten by the 11:00 rerun of "The O’Reilly Factor" – 1,048,000 viewers.
So really, Keith, you mocking Townhall for its readership is like Verne Troyer calling someone short:
It's your vacation, Keith. Put down the cell phone and rest. You need it: