Fwankie the Coward proves over and over why The Vet can never be wrong.
The Vet is brutally honest here and can never be proven wrong by a troll. Here is why - Should The Vet ever be proven wrong by a troll, every butt hurt troll evah will be posting twaddle like this over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 7 twaddling copy and paste posts from the 143 time lying sissy.
“I pound on trolls here WITHOUT MERCY. I cannot afford to be wrong once. Do you understand that? Not once can I be wrong in front of the trolls.”
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/dave-pierre/2011/02/05/lat-falsely-attacks-fncs-oreilly#new#ixzz1DTO3j5fj
“38. Whoops. 343 posts and I finally make a mistake in a field I only started reading about 3 days ago.”
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/extensive-lies-and-stupid-trogldyt-i-do-mean-extensive-folks.html#ixzz1DTPuMxVw
- Mistakes don’t count as being “wrong” if the writer is new to the subject. You betcha!
PS: I don’t make up quotes. The real thing is good enough.
1. Fwankie proves my first improperly attributed quote correct by showing us what happens when lying cowardly sissy trolls think they have something on The Vet. The post the same piffling twaddle over and over.
2. Fwankie proves the proper action honest people take when they discover they were wrong with the 2nd improperly attributed quote. They own up to it the second they discover they are wrong.
3. Fwankie has 143 lies, not a one of which he will admit he is wrong and has instead tried to double down on quite a few adding sub-points to several lies. But yeah, you go little sissy,. Instead of proving I was wrong about any single one of those lies in a forum that isover six months old without a peep from the coward sissy troll, you get those spindly fingers shaking and copy out the same post over and over proving how much more of a man I will be than you could ever hope for by owning up to one of the times I was wrong. Too bad you can't go back to the comments on the old NewsBusters. I have been wrong plenty of times and owned up to those right there on the spot much as I did with the quote you found.
4. The Vet sure does get trollies butt hurt and shaking with vengeful rage, don't he?