The complete list of Jonathan Goldwater lies but not the idiocy, no one can list all of the idiocy.
1. Fails to provide a quote of what Rush Limbaugh said.
Jonathan Goldwater the liar: I like when Rush told the caller the other day to take the tampons out of her ears.
The exact quote - "...your mind is totally closed, you got tampons in your ears."
2. Brought 20 year old falsely attributed quotes from Dan Quayle mixed in with some possibly true quotes. When called on it, he refused to source or separate out the lies from the true quotes.
"Mars is essentially in the same orbit... somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe." -- Quayle, 8/11/89 << I had to source this - true - A Quayle Vision of Mars
"Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement." -- Quayle, 1988 << LIE. No source provided or found
"Republicans have been accused of abandoning the poor. It's the other way around. They never vote for us." -- Quayle,1988 << LIE. "Future Quayle Quotes We Can Expect to Hear", Mad Magazine, October 1991, pp. 10–11
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."-- Quayle, 1988 << LIE "Future Quayle Quotes We Can Expect to Hear", Mad, October 1991, pp. 10–11
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -- Quayle, 1988 << LIE "Future Quayle Quotes We Can Expect to Hear", Mad, October 1991, pp. 10–11
3. When alerted to his Quayle lies, he doubled down with even more.
"Are they taking DDT?" -- Quayle asking doctors at a Manhattan AIDS clinic about their treatments of choice, 4/30/92 (reported in Esquire, 8/92, and NY Post early May 92) << LIE. No source provided or found
"The best thing about rain forests is they never suffer from drought."-- Quayle << LIE. No source provided or found
- "My position is that I understand from a medical situation, immediately after a rape is reported, that a woman normally, in fact, can go to the hospital and have a D and C. At that time... that is before the forming of a life. That is not anything to do with abortion." ---- Senator Dan Quayle, explaining that Dilatation and Curettage, a form of abortion which occurs after fertilization, is not really abortion << LIE. No source provided or found
- Bobby Knight told me this: 'There is nothing that a good defense cannot beat a better offense.' In other words a good offense wins." -- Quayle comparing the offensive capabilities of the Warsaw Pact with the defensive system of NATO, 9/8/88 (reported in Esquire, 8/92) << I have to source again - true - Who is this Quayle
"May our nation continue to be the beakon of hope to the world."-- The Quayle's 1989 Christmas card << LIE. No source provided or found
- "We shouldn't have to be burdened with all the technicalities that come up from time to time with shrewd, smart lawyers interpreting what the laws or what the Constitution may or may not say." ---- Vice-President Dan Quayle << LIE. No source provided or found
4. When spotlighted with his previous Quayle lies, He doubles down yet again.
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made" Dan Quayle to Sam Donaldson (8/17/89) <<< LIE. Misquote. Real quote: "I made a misstatement and I stand by all my misstatements."
5. He personally lied about me
Here's where you used the link and claimed it as evidence. Sucks when there's a track record for your insanity: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2010/01/14/matthews-america-book-palin-didnt-read-she-doesn-t-know-us#comment-1140009
Odd that he would pick the second time I linked to Snopes. The first was Snopes correctly pointing out the MAD MAGAZINE false quotes. The second time was pointing out one of his quotes was listed at the same page. (Where they got the quote about Quayle's misstatements wrong too. Looks like Snopes did not do their research either. At least Snopes tried. The liar J.G. did not even try.
6. He called Palin a tax cheat.
The fact is, the Palins have paid their taxes. There is a blog post that claims on of the Palin's tax assessments do not list the improvement (buildings) to one of their properties. It is up to the local government to ensure all improvements are listed for local property taxes not the assessee. The Palins have paid all their taxes.
7. Drudge is fueling the stories of right wing violence against Democrats more than any other news outlet. Because there have been sooooo many stories of right wing violence, oh wait, make that none.