Sarah Palin - Scaring Liberals and the MSM since 2008™
Make no Mistake.
She frightens them. This is an attempt to document why...
- Over 120 candidates have asked Sarah Palin to campaign for them
- Over 950 requests have been made for Sarah Palin to speak
Sarah Palin's other Interviews (not the highly edited Couric & Gibson ones)
- Charlie Rose (PBS interview)
- Greta Van Susteren (Foxnews Interview)
- Larry Kudlow (CNBC Interview)
- Glenn Beck (Headline News Interview)
- The Great Turkey Slaughter (KTUU TV Interview)
Other Primary Reasons The Liberals and MSM Fear Governor Palin
- 2009 poll says that: Republicans Want GOP to Be Like Palin
- Despite resigning, Sarah Palin is still most popular figure in G.O.P.
- GOP brought back to life
- Glass Ceiling?
- Exciting The Base
- We're taking McCain's Announcement well
- Here is Sarah Palin's Friday (Aug 29) speech.
- Sarah Palin is a Lifetime Member of the NRA
- Sarah Palin supports The Troops!
- The Club For Growth likes Sarah Palin!
The facts are: Governor Sarah Palin isn't confused about Africa, and Foxnews isn't still standing by the story, she didn't "raise" taxes on the Oil companies, she does not support amnesty for illegal immigration, she hasn't been failing to pay her taxes, and she does not support the Bailout.
. . . and a 2009 poll says that: Republicans Want GOP to Be Like Palin
- "Professional politicians and political journalists don't waste energy on political corpses. They reserve their energy -- positive or negative -- for viable politicians." --Tony Blankley (speaking of the MSM reaction to Palin's July 3 announcement she is stepping down as Alaska Governor)
- "If Palin is spent as a political force, why is everyone on the left so worried and talking about her?" --INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
- "To any critics who say a woman can't think and work and carry a baby at the same time, I'd just like to escort that Neanderthal back to the cave." --Sarah Palin
- "Gov. Palin has been subjected to one of the most massive and dishonest pile-on smear attacks in the history of liberal media." --Lowell Ponte (source)
- "Sarah Palin is so tough, she makes the GOP the conservative party again." --From SarahPalinFacts.com
- "Other than his brave military service, introducing Sarah Palin to Americans is the greatest thing John McCain ever did for his country." --Ann Coulter
- "The knives are out for Sarah Palin and from the standpoint of the left that's not only a good thing, it's the only thing. Sarah Palin is a fire breathing dragon from the right that must at all costs be slain. She scares the living daylights out of them." --Phil Brennan
- "[Sarah Palin] is the most confident person I've ever met." --Marci Klein
- Debunked: Foxnews still maintains Palin didn't know where Africa was
- Debunked: Governor Sarah Palin was incorrect when "she raised the Alaska oil taxes"
- Debunked: Governor Sarah Palin supports illegal immigration amnesty
- Debunked: Governor Sarah Palin is not fiscally conservative - just look at her Earmark Requests
- Debunked: Governor Sarah Palin hasn't paid her taxes
- Debunked: Governor Sarah Palin Supported the Bailout
- Debunked: Sarah Palin does not know what the Vice President's Constitutional role is
And a final reminder of where we were (thanks to Sarah), before McCain "suspended his campaign": Obama was getting PWND by a mother of five from Alaska! (h/t - jraymondwright) Warning - Language/NSFWYou gotta love those Newsbusters Editors. They find the best stuff: Palin smear campaign launched by Obama (Canadian Press)
The Power of Palin