Obama's Election Chances - ref: William's fraud
The following letter was posted and passed around the Internet as a article written by Dr. Walter Williams which was quickly and very obviously deduced to be a fraud. The interesting part of the fraudulent article is not that it was spread across the Internet but the fact that so many people agree the points are pertinent to the upcoming elections and that they actually have merit. I will c&p the letter below and after that I will add a couple of items of my own concern. The idea we are in deep trouble as a nation is common but I would like to see is if anyone can think of ways we can turn around any of the issues mentioned (realizing that new leadership is needed).
“No Matter What – Obama Wins in 2012″
By Dr. Walter Williams
Can President Obama be defeated in 2012? No. He can’t. I am going on record as saying that President Barak Obama will win a second term. The media won’t tell you this because a good election campaign means hundreds of millions (or in Obama’s case billions) of dollars to them in advertising. But the truth is, there simply are no conditions under which Barak Obama can be defeated in 2012.
The quality of the Republican candidate doesn’t matter. Obama gets reelected. Nine percent unemployment? No problem. Obama will win. Gas prices moving toward five dollars a gallon? He still wins. The economy soars or goes into the gutter. Obama wins. War in the Middle East ? He wins a second term. America ‘s role as the leading Superpower disappears? Hurrah for Barak Obama! The U.S. government rushes toward bankruptcy, the dollar continues to sink on world markets and the price of daily goods and services soars due to inflation fueled by Obama’s extraordinary deficit spending? Obama wins handily.
You are crazy Williams. Don’t you understand how volatile politics can be when overall economic, government, and world conditions are declining? Sure I do. And that’s why I know Obama will win. The American people are notoriously ignorant of economics. And economics is the key to why Obama should be defeated. Even when Obama’s policies lead the nation to final ruin, the majority of the American people are going to believe the bait-and-switch tactics Obama and his supporters in the media will use to explain why it isn’t his fault. After all, things were much worse than understood when he took office.
Obama’s reelection is really a very, very simple math problem. Consider the following:
1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn’t matter what he does. It’s a race thing. He’s one of us,
2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It’s really not more complex than that,
3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,
4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coattails will carry them to victory nationwide,
5) Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,
6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics,
7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more everyday. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,
8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,
9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won’t vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,
10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn’t need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.
(If you've read Dr. Williams you know why it was an obvious fraud)
My two cents:
11) The DOJ sent a message to the nation when a free pass was allotted to the NBP for voter intimidation and the NBP, the unions and other 99% groups around the nation heard that message and know they will be free to 'express' their opinions at polling stations.
12) Only about 20-25% of the states are really questionable as to which party will carry their vote and the demographic trend shows that those percentages will get smaller and smaller as more liberalism is fostered in the nation.
13) The race card will be pounded by the media to influence the number of 'Independents'
14) The economy will be an enigma in the media - continually getting better regardless of the numbers. Couple this with the fact that the economy will probably actually get better because of two reasons: 1) with the campaigning going on there won't be the constant downward pressure from new policies and 2) the media will be talking up the economy which will lend some confidence to the economic system