Join Us @:
Free email alerts!
Right conclusion. Wrong reason. At least, according to what I've read, which attributes the greater per centage of giving by conservatives to be religion/church based and the beneficient spirit and charitable programs which are associated with same.
that it's the government's job to take care of poor people, why donate? You're already contributing through taxes, right?
particularly relevant. The government is going to do the same thing with revenue without regard to the individual taxpayer's ideology or his or her attitude about the proper role of government. I doubt the typical conservative is motivated to give privately as a means of protesting the public dole, nor the typical liberal contrained by the belief that he or she has fulfilled any obligation to "give" by paying taxes.
Leftists see taxation as charity, period. See Europe as an example.
Leftists (and you, by admission) also see taxation as not a way to raise revenue but as a way to punish achievement wherever and whenever it happens. Taxation is nothing but a big "get even" mechanism to them (and you).
"CONSUMED DEMOCRACY RETURNS A SOCIALIST REGIME" - Slayer, "Fictional Reality", from Divine Intervention (1994)
Silly Bean Counter, thinking a room full of genuine, razor-smart conservatives would stoop to playing phony, attention-craving Multiple Account's NB games.
- Shy Videos
Join Mr. Shy and The 1* Percent
Is it really this important to you to create 3 forum topics just to keep the Vet out?
Whatever. Don't call nwahs by his troll given name. He will fill his diapers and make new forums that are really open or disguised hits on you.
At least he is living up to his name - The Butt Hurt Diaper Troll.
Go for it, nwahs. Make yet another forum that is just a one line hit on The Vet. You is not nwahs. No, everyone lies. You is not nwahs at all.
I see you've chosen a side.
Somehow surviving his wounds from the vicious first attack in the Troll Senate, Zippius Caesar faces yet another betrayal.
Can he somehow survive this one, too? Tune in next time for the exciting convulsion, I mean conclusion.
I am not taking sides. I stayed out of almost all of your forums. If somebody created the same title in three forums I would say something to them no matter who it is.
If I were to guess, I'd say Vet ~ 938, Ted ~ 3 (including himself, zippers, and bsny)
Handy Reference Guide to Obama's Gaffes and Goofs ~ Currently Numbering 200 (and Counting)
I don't know who that last person is, so I'm taking 2.
I thought we settled the name thing.
23. How's it going, Blonde? --- (to user Joe W.) Accused a user of having a sock puppet account.
a. I accused pahuber of being you. --- Yep. Ok for Dead Zippers to call others by another users name. Not you Monkeyboy!
b. Every time you call me zippers it is a lie. Every time you call me nwahs it is a lie.
c. I am not, nor have ever been your little play toy, nwahs.
d. I am not nwahs, I am not zippers...
e. Despite repeated debunking of your claims by others as to who I am, you still insist I am arkansaszippers and nwahs.
So it looks like I will just have to use this forum here to build my XXX lies of XXX troll. If someone responds. Looks like I will have to open a new window. It could take up to a month to document trolls lies. Depends on how I feel, how greasy the troll is (i get sick of reading), and how much spare time I got to watch the talking head shows and parse the trolls garbage. Not saying no one can respond. Go right ahead. Just gotta open a new window is all to edit. No problem.
Since the new NewsBusters deleted his previous 400 lies.
1. ...the GOP realized how unprepared Palin was on the national level...
2. ...the Constitution was so imperfect that it only had to be amended 27 times...
3. Do you know how many years they've been researching adult stem cells? 50 years. --- The history of stem cell research had a benign, embryonic beginning in the mid 1800's...
4. ...the Chamber of Commerce is actively taking donations from solicitors who are working in conjunction with the Chamber to send US jobs overseas...
5, ...the first time the public could hear her answer tough questions that FoxNews has been unwilling to ask.
6. If she wants to be national, she needs to reach the national audience... --- Christine O'Donnel was running for Senator of the STATE of Delaware.
7. She is required to speak out to all of the people... --- (speaking of Christine O'Donnel) A Senator only has to speak to the members of his/her state.
8. FoxNews actively promotes conservatism.
a. ...Fox News is ...a voice for the right hand fed from the right.
9. ...she is obligated to be available to all media... --- Like Dead Zippers is obligated to tell the truth?
10. Point out exactly where I showed disrespect for another user who didn't disrespect me first.
11. An embryo grown in a lab is different from one grown in a womb. --- Yeah, they will grow up to have 2 hearts and 4 stomachs just like trolls.
12. ...Virginia Thomas called Anita Hill to ask for a 19 year past due apology. I guess she couldn't get one from her husband, so she went after the victim.
13. Walmart sucks.
14. The Chamber of Commerce is taking money from countries whose sole interest is outsourcing US jobs, and in fact using that money in campaign ads attacking Democrats
15. ...to send our kids off to fight wars... --- Kids don't fight wars. Men do.
16. Dead Zipppers - The expert on conservatism.
a. ...conservatives are pissed off that the youth tends to vote Democrat... --- sez the voice of conservatives
b. ...conservatives feel threatened that Stewart's event is so close to the elections that they just might get the youth to vote. --- Sez the voice of conservatives.
c. ...conservatives feel homosexuality is constantly being shoved in your faces... --- sez the voice of conservatives.
d. ...conservative views stem from the Bible... --- sez the voice of conservatives.
e. Conservatives feel Christianity is always under attack... --- sez the voice of conservatives.
f. ...conservatives just love changing the topic to a similar story... --- sez the voice of conservatism.
g. Conservatives still claiming a monstrous victory after falling short of their goals and predictions. --- sez the voice of conservatism.
h. I'm going to make a move now from the conservative playbook. I demand you apologize for making up lies about me. --- sez the voice of conservatism
i. ....you're also a conservative, so by nature you are biased... --- sez the voice of conservatism
j. Conservatives love making demands. --- sez the voice of conservatism
k. ...these contributors are presenting opinions as news...many conservatives believe this as news. --- sez the voice of conservatism.
l. Only a confused conservative would think that way. - sez the voice of conservatism.
m. ...I leave the insults and name calling to the conservatives on this site --- sez the voice of conservatism.
1. guttermouth: I like insults and name calling too.
n. ...those who aren't as conservative as you can still be identified as conservatives --- sez the voice of conservatism.
17. The Vet is doomed for a meltdown soon. --- How is my meltdown working out there, Dead Zippers?
18. The Tea Party has benefited from Fox News' employees.
19. Link or slink --- NL207 - And what is MD supposed to link? The remark is only relevant when a fact not in evidence has been asserted. Of course, this would not be the first irrational statement you've posted around here. Oh, and Boudin DID link.
20. ...did it really take 3 men to hold her down with a stomp to the head... --- Referring to the woman that thrust a sign in the face of Rand Paul and was forced to the ground. A guy pushed her head with his foot. Not stomped. Another Dead Zippers outright lie.
21. Maybe I have a new calling: Bully Buster. --- No Girlyman. You don't. You really don't. Stick to the day job.
22. In regards to the handling of the Iraq war it seems the entire government was in over their collective heads. --- And yet somehow we won. Girlyman.
23. Fox is its own empire because there's no competition.
24. ...as long as conservatives continue to believe Fox is fair and balanced, why go anywhere else for news?
25. You don't scare me, JWF. --- . What kind of idiot would say he is scared or not scared of someone whose sole threat is the ability to type words on a webpage.
26. How do you define activist judges? I get the feeling it's anyone whose views don't coincide with yours. --- Yeah, it is us. We just make poop up. Judicial activism is a political term used to describe judicial rulings that are suspected to be based upon personal and political considerations other than existing law
27. A lifetime appointment to anything is ludicrous. --- Stupid Constitution, appointing Supreme Court Justices for life. Stupid Constitution.
28. I voted for Nader.
29. Our oligarchy ... --- This a representative republic. But whatever...
30 . I lied about many things in the past... --- Yeah, and then he suddenly stopped. Yeah. Just stopped cold. Yeah. Cold Freakin' Turkey. Yeah.
31. ...FoxNews is indeed a political organization....
32. What I had said in the past, and please feel free to quote me, was nasty. --- Yes. and it got him banned 15 times.
33. ...your spelling and grammar precedes you --- To quote MD - Huh? What? Eh?
34. Bush already redistributed wealth. Democrats are re-redistributing wealth, as they are only returning the tax code to where it was prior to Bush's redistribution. --- Retardezwut?
35. Beck's rally was just another event to drive that wedge in between conservatives and liberals.
36. Stewart doesn't speak in a public forum that allows debate and response. Once again, does Beck? --- Beck does a 3 hour show 5 days a week that takes callers every single show.
37. ...this was a political rally aimed to make Christians feel superior to non-believers.... --- (referring to Becks rally last August.
38. Beck is full of crap.
39. ...the establishment GOP for their BS promises of returning America to a fictional utopia... --- sez the voice of the GOP
40. Only Dead Zippers is allowed to call you by another user's name. You call Dead Zippers by another user's name, 1. diaper fills 2. diaper overflows.
a. How's it going, Blonde? --- (to user Joe W.) Accused a user of having a sock puppet account.
b. I accused pahuber of being you. --- Yep. Ok for Dead Zippers to call others by another users name. Not you Monkeyboy!
c. Name's not zippers, name's not nwahs...
d. I am neither nwahs nor arkansaszippers, and despite zero proof...
e. Every time you call me zippers it is a lie. Every time you call me nwahs it is a lie.
f. I am not, nor have ever been ... nwahs.
g. I am not nwahs, I am not zippers...
h. Despite repeated debunking of your claims by others as to who I am, you still insist I am arkansaszippers and nwahs.
i. Nothing like a little name confusion, right? Kinda like trolling around calling other members zippers and nwahs... --- Sez the guy that called Blonde "Joe. W" and "pahuber" and then his name to a copycat of mine.
41. ...are you just a retread with a bone to pick? --- sez the guy that has been banned 15 times.
42. ...you have posted attacks against me using an array of logins, and Joe W is no different. --- (to Blonde) sez the guy that used to have 2 active accounts that spoke to each other. Accusing another user of having sock puppet accounts.
43. ...is Blonde just going through my buddy list to have everyone turn on me? -- No. he does that all by himself.
44. Do you think questioning my manhood is going to get a rise out of me? --- Girlymansezwut?
45. I made several accusations, all of which were false. --- you mean several hundred or thousand don't you?
46. Why would I post under various accounts? --- did. did. did. did post. did not would.
47. If you're going to make accusations you need to back them up. --- See item 45.
48. An old post from guttermouth --- Effing conservatards!@!@A#$%@$#
49. I find politics to be intellectually dishonest for one reason: choosing sides. --- Must suck every other November when he has to do exactly that.
50. ...conservatives are fighting against socialism, they're collecting unemployment or social security or medicare... --- socialism is the government controlling the means of production. Not collecting a check from the governmentm or getting partial reimbursement for medical expenses from the government.
a. ...conservative Newsbusters members railing against socialism while collecting unemployment...
b. How many NBers sat on their butts day in, day out, railing against nasty socialism while collecting EDD checks week after week?
51. Christians churches are gay bashers.
52. ...some straight men and women enjoy anal sex. --- We know Dead Zippers does. He talks about it a lot. And I do mean a friggin' lot.
53. ...next time you call someone an asshole, at least have the guts to spell it out. --- guttless wonder sez wut?
a.guttermouth: ...have my A$$ KICKED....
b.berthuggins: ...something like "I just kicked your a$$...
c. Dead Zippers: ......laughing his a$$ off at you.
54. He claimed he was a woman under his guttermouth moniker.
55. guttermouth: ...you're just another closed minded, midwestern, ignorant, Rush-loving know-it-all.
56. ...Christians were forcing their views on everyone.
57. Find one negative thing I've said about Christianity on these boards. --- see Items 56, 51, 37,
58. If one religion allows for killing your wife is she cheats on you, how can the other establish laws under a freedom of religion compact? --- Looks like someone wants legalize the killing of women now.
59. The Bush Tax Cut's put us in debt. --- Only spending leads to debt. The government borrows money (debt) because they spend more than they have coming in. Tax Cuts may lower revenue. Lowered spending in turn would mean zero debt. Dead Zippers Lies.
60. Who is attacking the First Lady? Sarah Palin fans.
You know most of your links are dead, right?
And I see you still don't get the concept of debt.
Whiny little titty baby and girly man forgets she said she don't read my posts. Frell off.
Merry Christmas, Vet.
Editor at Large
Michael M. Bates
P. J. Gladnick
D. S. Hube
Julia A. Seymour
Dialog New Media
Copyright © 2005-2013 NewsBusters.