Bill Maher: Palin Thinks Native Americans Are From India
Less than ten minutes after HBO's Bill Maher ignorantly claimed giving to the Mormon Church isn't like donating to a real charity, he once again had the nerve to attack the intellectual capacity of Sarah Palin.
During one of his New Rules at the end of Real Time, the pompous host joked about the former Alaska governor thinking Native Americans are from India (video follows with transcript and commentary):
BILL MAHER: New Rule, if the Indians have a rocket that works but the North Koreans don’t, we have to stop being scared of North Korea and start being scared of India. Now, you may ask, “Why would India launch a missile at us?” Well, Sarah Palin points out, “We did steal their land.”
The audience of course thought this was hysterical, but as Maher correctly pointed out months ago, they're just a bunch of brainwashed liberals.
As for the host, it says a lot about the contents of his cranium to in the year 2012 use this old gag about Indians and Native Americans. I mean, who is this ignoramus to impugn anyone's intelligence?
Roughly ten minutes earlier, he said of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, "All his charitable donations are to Mormons. He gives to his cult. That’s not a charity. They're not poor people."
NewsBusters of course proved that 100 percent false.
Here are some other stones thrown by this man clearly living in a glass house:
- Jesus Christ Was 'Palestinian'
- 'We've Lost 500,000 Public Sector Jobs' Under Obama and 'Added 3.7 Million Private Sector Jobs'
- Romney 'Only Paid 11% In Taxes,' Clinton Tax Hike 'Turned Around' The Economy
- Debt Only Increased $1.5 Trillion Under Obama
- Wall Street Betting on Things to Fail Is 'Something New'
- Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy'
- Despite Calling America Cowards After 9/11 for Using Cruise Missiles Now Loves Predator Drones
- Senate 'Never Used To Have' The Filibuster
- Claims Steve Jobs 'Not a Corporate Type' Before Saying 'Apple Makes Their S--t in China' for Greater Profit
- Cheers Murder of U.S. Citizen Awlaki Despite Favoring Civilian Trial for 9/11 Mastermind KSM
- Tells Leno That Bush, Palin, Perry and Bachmann Are Idiots - But He Doesn't Know Iowa Has Caucuses
- 'Mormonism Is Closer To Islam' Than It Is Christianity
- Proves Limbaugh's Point About Hyped Heat Wave Reports: 'It Was 123 In Minnesota'
- Reason's Nick Gillespie Exposes Maher Hypocrisy: Would You Give Up This Show to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint?
- Coulter Exposes Maher As An Environmental Hypocrite
- Lies About 9/11 Comment That Cost Him ABC Job
- Ann Coulter Smacks Down Bill Maher: 'I Only Talk To Rubes Right Here'
- Claims Libs Never Talk About Nationalizing Oil Industry Before Calling Palin and Bachmann Know-Nothings
- Wrongly Tells Former Congresswoman 'You Were Head of the Intelligence Committee'
- Falsely Claims Bush Tax Cuts Gave Rich $2.8 Trillion
Those are just some examples of Maher inanities from only the past twelve months.
And he's got the nerve to mock anyone else's intelligence.