Actor Alec Baldwin is famous for his uncontrolled rage and far left political views which is why, if a report from Mediaite is to be believed, he's decided it's time to showcase them for the moonbat audience of MSNBC.
According to the site's Joe Concha, Baldwin will soon be hosting a show each Friday night at 10pm, a comparative deadzone for television. But hey, why not? It's not like Baldwin ever got any viewers on the corny "30 Rock" show that he formerly appeared in opposite Tina Fey. More details below:
The gig would make sense, considering Baldwin’s long history with the NBC family. He starred on the network’s award-winning sitcom 30 Rock for seven years, has frequently hosted Saturday Night Live, and hosted the network’s American airing of 2007′s Live Earth concert. Most important, Baldwin’s fiercely liberal and often combative political views make sense for a network that has become the place for progressive viewpoints on cable.
The MSNBC 10 p.m. hour is currently occupied by Lawrence O’Donnell, but only Monday through Thursday. As such, this new Baldwin show will not replace any of the network’s primetime talk shows — just the Lockup prison documentary series that airs Friday evenings.
Our source insists its a done deal but there is no question MSNBC is not quite prepared for an announcement. Yet.
More at the link. Here are just a few recent lowlights from Baldwin's infamous career:
- Alec Baldwin Has Another Twitter Meltdown, Tells British Reporter 'I'm Gonna F--k You Up'
- Alec Baldwin Threatens to Strangle New York Post Reporter
- Alec Baldwin: 'Oil Whore' James Inhofe Should 'Retire to a Solar-Powered Gay Bar'
- Alec Baldwin Calls Andrew Breitbart 'A Festering Boil on the Anus of Public Discourse'
- Alec Baldwin Goes Nuts on Twitter After Davis Execution: Attacks Cheney, Rumsfeld and Michelle Malkin
- Anderson Cooper: 'Real Tragedy' in Plane Incident is Alec Baldwin 'Shut Down His Twitter Account'
- Baldwin Urges Murder of Henry Hyde During Clinton Impeachment