NewsBusters Design Improvements
You may have noticed it already but in case you haven't, push reload on your browser. We've implemented some long requested changes to NewsBusters tonight including the much-requested "wide screen" format that expands the left side of the page to fit your browser window width.
Also included in the fixes:
- Easier to tell the comments apart from each other
- Snazzier buttons on the comment action buttons
- Slightly larger font size for all text elements
- Our popular "Editors' Picks" feature has returned right below NewsBusted
- Border on sharing tools at the top of each article
- Bigger thumbnails for blog posts on the homepage
- If you are a registered NB member, indicators on homepage to help show you how many comments there are on particular pieces and whether or not someone has posted a new comment since you last read the page (this count is delayed a bit to help the server not get overloaded)
Tell me what you think of the changes. I think we've gotten most of the popular requests in this NB update. There are going to be a few additional changes as well in the coming days to make it easier to find videos.