- Social Conservative. I can see that neither side has all the answers when it comes to society. few things are truely under our control, but we can control our government with sound fiscal policies. Pragmatic fiscal policies are nescessary under all economic conditions. ON this site: I have used the polls on this site to gauge where my views unite with other readers, I find I vote with the majority roughly 60% of the time. The other 40% I end up in the largest minority. Typical, I would think for a Social Conservative. I like humor. I know the difference between a Joke and an Insult. I'm so tired of the insults, but if you know a good joke, I'm all ears. :-)
- My Other Sites
- Yeah, um, ya know I have a few pages, but I won't waste your time.....Not that they're not totally exciting and contain interesting tidbits like....oh.....Stephen Hawking's email address........anyways.....
- Member for
- 5 years 18 weeks