- I consider myself to be a "Conservative-Libertarian". About 15% of my views would be considered Conservative, while the remaining 85% would be considered Libertarian. I have read almost of all of Ayn Rand's books, as you can probably guess from my user name. My biggest fear is that socialism, environmentalism, feminism and identity politics are going to destroy this country that I love so much.
- Member for
- 7 years 42 weeks